1. How old will you be in 3 birthdays?
Oh, gawd. Older than I want to be, can we just say that? Older than half a century. THERE.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
Am now, so...
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
The spring thaw. Getting caught up on stuff? I HOPE.
4. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Socks. All the socks.
5. When was the last time you cried?
Hmm. Last weekend? But it was laughing-til-I-cried tears. We have funny friends.
6. What was the last thing you drank?
Coffee. Always with the coffee.
7. Favorite ice cream?
Peppermint from the grocery store, or sweet corn and black raspberry from our local ice-creamery, Jeni's.
8. What is your favorite number?
Seven! I was born on the seventh day of the seventh month. (I am not, however, a seventh son of a seventh son.)
9. What's your favorite color?
Green, generally. Especially sour-apple green. And robin's egg blue and red-orange. And warm gray.
10. What Jelly do you put on your PB&J?
I prefer just slicing banana onto my PB, but if FORCED to pick a jelly, friends of ours make their own jellies (jams?) and they have a blueberry one that is KILLER.
11. What location(s) is/are on your bucket travel list?
ALL THE PLACES. Rome and/or Venice, Wales, Australia, France, New Orleans, I'd love to take my kids to Yellowstone...hell, anyplace new.
12. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Not nearly enough. I should work on that.
13. What do you drink in the morning?
14. Would you rather kiss someone with or without tongue?
Without, generally, but as the scene progresses...well.
15. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Right side, until my husband gets up then I roll to the middle.
16. Do you know how to play poker?
Yeah, but not well. Just enough to get me in trouble. I'm a bad gambler.
17. What's so good about Fridays?
I get to sleep in on Saturday!
18. Any plans for this weekend?
We won tickets to the symphony, so that's what we did last night. Working on Bangs this weekend!
19. Do you eat out or at home more often?
We eat out more than we should, but we're trying to cut back. $$$!
20. How big is your TV?
45". It's a big 'un. The hubs likes his big TVs.
21. Ever stolen a street sign?
Yep. But to my credit, it was already on the ground. I am a lazy thief.
22. Do you keep a piggy bank?
Sorta. It's a jar with a hole in the lid.
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
24. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Once. And if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't.
25. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean, hands down! Man, I love the coast. Any coast.
26. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window, I guess, but I don't much care overall. Flying is a PITA.
27. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Noooo, and I tried so hard. I just can't get the timing down. :-/
28. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books, art supplies, FOOD, fancy booze.
29. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
One tiny diamond stud in my left ear, second piercing, and my wedding ring.
30. Do you speak any other language?
Took Spanish in college but I can't come close to speaking it.
31. Can you roll your tongue?
32. Last person you lay in bed with?
33. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Do fat cats count?
34. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
How little? Like, a baby? Nope. But I have clothes from high school; I'm the same size now that I was in sixth grade, much to my chagrin.
35. What is the color of your bedroom wall?
White. Someday, I'll actually decorate this place.
36. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
37. Do you currently hate someone?
More yep. Just one person, and if I could kill him and get away with it, I probably would.
38. Do you currently have a crush on someone?
My hussssbannnnnd. *bats lashes*
39. What are you listening to?
My sons play computer games. Music-wise right now, my latest purchase was Hozier's album. You know the one ... Take me to Church, yadda. IT'S GOOD, OKAY.
40. What quality is most important to you in a hero?
Humility. Competency. Bravery. The ability to compromise.
Now go do something wonderful with your day! ♥